Room 216 – Cuttlefish
There is a long balcony that overlooks the S/V Mnuw, our over-a-century old South Seas schooner, which serves as the hotel’s bar and restaurant and the surrounding bay.
This room is located in the new wing and was opened in July 2006.
Each room at the Manta Ray Bay Resort is themed to correspond to a sea creature you may encounter on your dives.
- This Room Features:
- 360 sq. ft.
- Private balcony with ocean view
- 2 queen sized beds, American standard
- 110V Outlets
- IDD Telephone
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fan
- In-Room, High-Speed Internet Access
- Potable in-room hot & cold water
Experience our Cuttlefish room…